Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts continues to set the trend to control spiraling health care costs by offering cheaper health care plans to employers and employees. In today’s Boston Globe (Feb. 10, 2011), the front page article by Liz Kowalczyk – “Plans Steer Patients to Lower-Cost Hospitals”- describes how this approach has rapidly taken […]Continue Reading →
- Multiple Articles in Today’s Boston Globe and Wall Street Journal Focus on Patient “Empowerment” and Engagement
- Cutting Health Care Costs for Employers and Employees – How Should Hospitals and Caregivers Respond?
- The Gauntlet Is Thrown Down For Health Care Cost Control In Massachusetts
- “Accountable Care Organizations” May Change How We Care for Patients
- No Significant Change in the Number of Patients Harmed