In this week’s New England Journal of Medicine (December 30, 2010, vol. 363, p.2579-2585), two Perspective articles bring us up to date on how we can change our fragmented health care system with the current incentives in the wrong places, to one where efficient coordinated care becomes the norm. A staggering figure that 10% of […]Continue Reading →
- Multiple Articles in Today’s Boston Globe and Wall Street Journal Focus on Patient “Empowerment” and Engagement
- Cutting Health Care Costs for Employers and Employees – How Should Hospitals and Caregivers Respond?
- The Gauntlet Is Thrown Down For Health Care Cost Control In Massachusetts
- “Accountable Care Organizations” May Change How We Care for Patients
- No Significant Change in the Number of Patients Harmed