Several articles in the Wall Street Journal today focus on “innovations in health care”. The innovations they are referring are not new technologies or imaging tests but rather how to get the medical profession to think about patients as partners in their care. In “Patients as Partners”, the article describes the Collaborative Chronic Care Network […]Continue Reading →
- Multiple Articles in Today’s Boston Globe and Wall Street Journal Focus on Patient “Empowerment” and Engagement
- Cutting Health Care Costs for Employers and Employees – How Should Hospitals and Caregivers Respond?
- The Gauntlet Is Thrown Down For Health Care Cost Control In Massachusetts
- “Accountable Care Organizations” May Change How We Care for Patients
- No Significant Change in the Number of Patients Harmed