Palliative care or ‘end of life’ is always difficult to discuss. However, it is important that just as we want our loved ones cared for compassionately and thoroughly, that tests or treatments not be done when they don’t change the outcome or will cause suffering. A number of patients who are about to die from […]Continue Reading →
- Multiple Articles in Today’s Boston Globe and Wall Street Journal Focus on Patient “Empowerment” and Engagement
- Cutting Health Care Costs for Employers and Employees – How Should Hospitals and Caregivers Respond?
- The Gauntlet Is Thrown Down For Health Care Cost Control In Massachusetts
- “Accountable Care Organizations” May Change How We Care for Patients
- No Significant Change in the Number of Patients Harmed